Places and bibs withdrawal schedules
Bibs for the walking can be collected Friday December 1st 2017 in the following locations :
- Under the big tent located in the Promenade des Bastions, before the Reformation Wall, from 12:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- At school the Grand-Salève (Avenue du Grand-Salève 8-10 à Veyrier), from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm.
For organizational reasons, we strongly recommend you to remove your bib for walking of 12:00 to 4:00 p.m.
The bibs are delivered only on presentation of an ID. The people who registered via Datasport may submit the online confirmation received after registration and participants enrolled in Aeschbach stores the receipt of payment.
The participant who has not withdrawn his bib envelope at least 1 hour before the start of the race will not be accepted from it.
The bibs of the Race of the Duke must be necessarily removed in the Park of Bastions:
- Thursday, November 30th of 12:00 am at 7:00 pm
- Friday, December 1st from 12:00 am
No number will be distributed to Reignier.
Saturday races and Marmite
Bibs can be collected under the big tent located in the Promenade des Bastions, before the Reformation Wall, the:
- Friday December 1st 2017, from 12:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Saturday December 2nd 2017, as of 8:00 am
The participants entered in a group are asked to contact the official who registered the group to coordinate the withdrawal of the bib envelope.